Solve the following:-
- In a survey of a group of farmers, it was found that 80% farmers have crops farming 30% farmers have animals farming and every farmer has at least one farming.
- Represent the information in a venn- diagram.
- What percent were there who have both farming?
- What percent were there who like only one farming?
2. In a survey of 200 families, 80 were found using ‘A’ brand tera only . 75 were found using ‘B’ brand tea only each family is using at least one of the two brands.
- Draw a venn diagram to illustrate the above information.
- How many families are using both brands?
- How many families are using ‘A’ brand?
- How many families are using ‘B’ brand?