- Solve question no-5,6,7(All)
- Lesson 1- Do all question answer and learn; and word meaning of the poem
- Read the questions answers of lesson 1 Measurement and try numericals from same chapter.
Complete question answer from page-13
- Answer these question in one sentence.
- What is hygiene?
- What does hygiene consist of?
- Why shouldn’t we touch our eyes with dirty hands?
- What types of light is harmful to our eyes?
- What things can break tympanic memberace?
- Why should we use mask?
- How should we clean our tongue?
- Why should we keep record of weight and height?
- What is health?
2. Answer in brief.
- How can you care your ears?
- What are the functions of skins?
- How will you use your leisure time?
- What can damage your test buds?
- What is malnutrition? How is it caused?
- Answer in a sentence.
- Who is Malala?
- What does Malala day mean?
- What are the two things that Malala focused in her speech?
- What are the three main goals of Malala?
- How can you say Malala respects all religions?
- Answer the following questions:-
- Why do you think soft skills are important?
- What can be the uses of soft skills?
- What does leadership mean?
- What is creativity? How can we develop creativity?
- How can a person be more creative?
- Creativity begins with a foundation of knowledge, learning a discipline, and mastering a way of thinking. “Explain.
- What are the basic skills of a good leadership?