- Solve the following problems(7,8,9,10&11)
Lesson-1, The poem to young readers word meaning learn all and also do match the following
- Read the questions answers of lesson 1 Measurement and try numericals from same chapter.
Complete all question from Page-14 and 18.
Lesson -2 (Health and Hygiene)
- Fill in the blanks:-
- Our immunity is made up by the ____.
- We must have ____ and ____ hair.
- The scope of personal hygiene is much _____ than that of personal cleanliness.
- ____ and ____ exercises tone up our body and keep us active.
- We must have ____ diet everyday.
- If there are no ____ in our body, the germs grow and reproduce.
- Hygiene consists of all ___ and ___ habits.
- The children need more sleep because their book work and ____ faster than the adults.
2. Cross out the wrong word and write down meaningful sentences in your note book.
- Generally, six to eight hours sleep is necessary for an (adult/ child)
- Hot and dirty air passes out of the room through (door/ventilator)
- We (should/should not) take too much or too little food.
- The hereditary diseases can be (prevented/acquired) if the rules of health and hygiene are followed correctly.
- The healthy people have (well- organized/poorly organized) body.
- Any two hereditary diseases.
- Three factors on which our health depends.
- Any three bad habits.
- Any six hobbies that refresh you.
- Any three things that the dirty air contains.
- Write ‘YES’ or ‘NO’ against each questions:-
- Are you a good listener?
- Do you love meet new people and talk with them?
- Are you optimistic?
- Do you treat people with respect?
- Do you share your ideas with your friends?
2. What are the eight elements of a good personality? Make a list.
3. Answer the following questions.
- How does the background of an individual shape his/her personality?
- What do you mean by temperament?
- How does relationships with friends and family affect one’s personality?
- What does motivation mean?
- Does every one change with the course of time?
Answer the following questions in brief.
- What is meant by modernization in agriculture?
- Make a list of technicians that are related to agriculture?
- Agriculture is the main occupation of Nepal. Explain this statement.
- Make a list of professions related to agriculture.
- What is meant by animal husbandry? Give example.