- Pronoun are the words used in place of nouns.Some pronouns are given in the box below.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable pronoun.
[I , you , she , he , it , we , they, him , her , me , us , them]
- Her friends came and told _____ about the boys.
- Mr. Samson requested _____ to go with ____.
- Karuna said, ‘______ am not like you.
- _____ are going for a picnic today .
- Tommy is a good dog. ______ likes _____ .
- They have told ____ that you should play for them
- _______ have watched the game .
- Mr. Jhon gave ____ some work .
- Mr. Permar asked ______ to learn the poem by heart.