- Tick ( √ ) the correct answer from the given alternatives:
- Animals with backbone are called
2. Which group of vertebrates buries its eggs in soil ?
3. The body of segmented worm is
i) long,round and divided into rings
ii) long ,round and thin
iii) covered with a hard shell
iv) flat,ribbon or leaf shaped
4. The group with the highest number of animals is
5. Sea horse is
i) a fish
ii) a mammal
iii) an amphibian
- Name the following in one word.
- An animals with smooth scales and fins for swimming in water _______.
- An animals with flat,ribbon like body _________.
- The breathing organs of fish __________.
- The animals that live both on land and in water_________.
- The group of animals with backbone in their body _______.
- Octopus is an examples of ____________
- The group of vertebrate whose body is covered with feather and has a beak in its head is called ________.
- The only group of vertebrate which gives birth to a baby _______.
- A reptiles which has no limbs for locomotion is __________.