History of computer
- Tick (√) for the best answer:
1. Today’s age is known as the age of _____
a. Game ______
b. Computer ______
2. _____ was the first calculating device.
a. Abacus ____
b. ENIAC ____
3. _______ Invented difference engine.
a. Howard Aiken _____
b. Charles Babbage_____
4. _____ was the first electronic computer.
a. ENIAC ______
b. Analytical engine ____
5. Which of the following computer is smallest?
a. Laptop ____
b. Palmtop ____
- Write ‘T’ for true and ‘F’ for false statements:
a. Abacus was developed in Nepal nearly 500 years ago.( )
b. Laptop computers can be carried easily.( )
c. Modern computers are very big and heavy.( )
d. Charles Babbage invented radio.( )
e. Lady Ada Lovelance introduced the concept of binary arithmetic.( )
- Match the following: