a) Fill in the blanks by choosing the word from within the brackets. ( Page No-27)
- There are _____ types of things. ( two / three)
- Living things need _____ to eat. ( air / food)
- ____ is non-living thing. (Peas/Bus)
- Living things can _______. ( reproduce /reduce)
- Animals and ______are living things.
b)Write ‘T’ for true and ‘F’ for false sentence.
- There are three types of things. ( )
- All living things need food. ( )
- All living things cannot grow. ( )
- Plants are living things. ( )
- Car is a living thing because it can move. ( )